- Approximately 2 medium zucchini
- 4 oz. 100% Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Sweet Basil
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Chicken Base
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 28 oz. Can Whole Peeled Tomatoes (drained & smashed)
- 1 clove Fresh Garlic chopped
Monday, August 14, 2017
This is definitely NOT my own personal recipe. It comes from the Proietti's who own a fantastic Italian restaurant in Rochester, NY called Proietti's. They serve this as an appetizer. It is fantastic as a side or as an appetizer. Enjoy!
Posted by bloggingmom at 5:31 PM
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
I made this recipe today for my husband and my son. My son told me this was the best thing I have ever made. My husband was also impressed with this meal. The recipe came to me from a recipe board newsletter. The recipe board is called Delish. I'm telling you that their recipes really are delish!
Creamy Avocado Lime Salmon
Total Time: 0:30
For the Salmon
For The Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375º. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
2. Rinse salmon and pat dry, then place on baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine sesame oil, honey, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Rub salmon with mixture, then spread 1 tablespoon sesame seeds over each fillet.
3. Bake salmon 15 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness (about 10 minutes per 1" thickness, measured from the thickest part of the fillet). For crispier edges, broil the last 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make the sauce: Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste and add salt as desired.
5. Remove cooked salmon from oven and serve with avocado sauce.
Posted by bloggingmom at 9:43 PM