Crock Pot Chili Pork Chops
Photo by Chef shapeweaver ©
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 -3 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon chili powder
5 -6 pork chops (bone in preferred)
salt and pepper
- Cook onions in oil until lightly brown.
- Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, water, ketchup and salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer the sauce for 10 minutes.
- Arrange pork chops in crock pot, pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW HEAT for 6-7 hours.