This recipe came from http://www.food.com/. It was posted by "Young Living in Texas" It makes a bundt cake. I didn't have enough left over cranberry sauce to try it but maybe I will after Christmas. You never know!
Cranberry Coffee Cake
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon almond extract
1 (16 oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons water
2 teaspoons almond extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cream butter and sugar.
3. Add eggs.
4. Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream to butter and sugar mixture.
5. Stir in almond extract.
6. Pour 1/2 batter into greased and floured bundt pan.
7. Add 1/2 cranberry sauce, spread evenly over batter.
8. Pour remaining batter over cranberry sauce.
9. Top with remaining cranberry sauce.
10. Sprinkle with pecans.
11. Bake at 350 degrees F in a preheated oven for 55 minutes.
12. Glaze: Stir ingredients together well. Spread or drizzle glaze on cake while cake is still warm.
The Creative Cook